I A M E E

                             iamee pgdm

  Approved by AICTE

   2 Year Full-Time PGDM Program

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player

Powered by RS Web Solutions

  • 2011-admissions

Accepting applications for PGDM 2011-2013 batch.

Email This e-mail address is being protected from spambots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it  for details on admissions procedure.

Application Form is now available online.

Uniqueness of the Program

 

Innovative Curriculum: IAMEE does a periodic revision of its PGDM curriculum and benchmark it against the top business schools in India and abroad. The course structure shall be sequential, modular and responsive to the national and global business environments. IAMEE shall be innovative in its programs, courses offered, curriculum design and learning methods integrating teaching, with research and practice.

 

Enhanced employability of PGDM graduates: The Indian Industry finds only 20 % of the graduates coming out of various colleges and universities in the country are employable while the rest 80% are unemployable. IAMEE recognizes the gravity of this current situation and remedies it in its PGDM graduates by conducting creative workshops that contribute to the development of required business skills and managerial competencies that ensure their enhanced employability. In addition, personal competencies are inculcated which focus on skills of lifetime relevance to develop IAMEE graduates into well-adjusted human beings.

 

Student exchange: IAMEE provides opportunity for students to interact with other students from Europe, North America through planned short-term student exchange program and peer-group learning initiatives for greater exposure and international outlook.