The Outreach Center's vision is to enable organizations to meet with global and domestic competition and fast changing business imperatives efficiently and effectively. To meet with the challenges of change and uncertainities in Business and Industry, organizations will have to equip themselves with four core competencies: Knowledge Management; Competitiveness; Wealth Creation; and Design, development and maintenance of productive Socio-Technical Systems. Our outreach center assists to enhance these organizational competencies by working as an enabling partner.
IAMEE Outreach Center
- Assists the client organization to improve its competitiveness and performance
- Fosters individual and group based competencies that focus on: Knowledge Management, Competitiveness, Entrepreneurship and Wealth creation and design and maintenance of conducive and productive Socio- Technical Systems within the organization
- Brings latest developments in management thought, knowledge and practice to the client organization so that it's employees' learning is need based, growth-oriented and continuous while enabling the clients transformation into a learning organization.
- Works with client management team closely via regularly planned meetings, workshops and other techniques to enable the client to undertake organizational introspection and analyze and diagnose organization's strengths and weaknesses. Assists to prepare well-thought out futuristic scenarios for developing rightly conceived strategies and action plans
- Enables the top management in identifying core activities critical to the success of the organization and outsourcing non-core activities
- Assists units and work-teams through 'work-out sessions' in examining the extent to which current activities and processes add value to organizational goals, planned targets and customer satisfaction
- Advises about the design and maintenance of conducive Socio-Technical Systems within the organization for optimization of human resources
- Advises management in setting up of cross-functional teams/ self managed teams (SMTs), making use of "Compatibility and Competency Profiling"
- Assists management through focussed work-shops in documenting competencies based on the ICAD competency model of "Organizational Goals vs. Three R's of Behavioural Management (Reason, Results and Relationships Management)" by position, management level etc., and by identifying gaps in individual and group performance
- Works with managers to develop necessary measurement systems to enable continuous and integrated improvement
- Facilitates the planning and management of change initiatives and transition management in the context of organization's dynamic cultural-realities (to minimize internal 'culture-social-process' rejection of the initiatives)
- Enables "Continuing Learning" with the ICAD Consultants acting as coaches and Mentors